Monday, April 26, 2010

..that I am a cabbage

Mr Cabbage : How cabbage are you?
Me : very..

After splurging into a panorama of thoughts I realized I am extremely unfit and not worthy of writing poems due to immensely shallow cognitive and thinking capacity . Also goes credit to my foggy temperament and lack of emotions due to which anything I lay my hands upon turns stone cold and starts resonating with the surrounding void space . This consequentially raises a lot of questions about my psyche .
How 'nothing' am I ??........ negative
Its more like how cabbage am I ??
more and more...

oh mon petit chou
u are pretty when you are raw
but when I try to play with you
you break my jaw

I tried to give you a better look
by frying you in a pan
but you scared me
and I ran

I tried to be like you
but I fail , to face the shame
you are still my mentor
I will try again


The above was one of those poems filled with love that I have written . A very coarse writing I accept . But it all comes from the heart .

3 comments: