Monday, April 19, 2010

Aye aye captain

Hello and welcome aboard this flagship of 'alternate ego speak' , led by none other than myself . All are welcome to spit out anything rumbling in their intestines that they should feel is not morally worth even coughing up in this mundane society .

This is just not a blog . Its a panacea for the ones who suffer from frequent indulgence into self speak . Its just medium of relieving yourself from the agony of being referred to as a freak . As for myself , I seek happiness by committing myself to philanthropic activities such as this .

On a candid note , I would like to make a few things clear . The person writing this blog is not the same person a few blessed souls in this planet are acquainted with . Its the other side , the darker or probably the murkier side of the same person . The two of them tend to be really good friends though . But the former has a stronger hand over this person's thoughts and corresponding actions . So the weak and credulous such as me are suppressed into the realm of Tartarus .
So here I am , finding no other choice but to open the digital doors for me to express myself .

And since I have seen and met many other melancholy filled , independent semi-souls as myself I thought of taking up this benevolent job of creating an arena for openly expressing thoughts and ideas that they have not had the chance to share in their lifetime.

My motive : UNLEASH MYSELF




No comments:

Post a Comment